Monday, September 9, 2013

The Infinity Of Horizon


The Infinity of HORIZON


Look what I see amidst the sea
An endless pot of calmness stirring the ocean
Rippling waves dying at my feet
Water and wind in a beautiful fusion

I’m seeing the sky meet the ocean, 
far away somewhere at the horizon
Gazing till darkness sets in the sky,
as I yearn for the lost Sun

 photo hopes_on_the_horizon.jpg

Set on a mission, to find the lost sun,
here I run to reach the horizon,
Staring with his eyes devilish,
stands a big black demon

“I want the sunshine, Lemme go past you,
 for it’s my Sun”
His monstrous laugh petrifies me,
just one bang and I am knocked down

As I get up from the lowest ebb; 
I let out a huge roar
Got the courage to defy the demon
there now lies no fear

The Higher I rise,
expands the horizon more and more,
Big headed fiery demon,
now looks a miniscule score

Kill that demon of ‘inhibition’,
go chase your dream
Rise till you reach the Zenith 
and view a seamless Horizon

 Exists another beautiful world beyond,
that’s the power of the Supreme
Nothing restricts my dreams now, 
not even the Infinity of Horizon


Do Drop a line if you like the poem
My favourite stanza:-

"The Higher I rise
expands the horizon more and more,
Big headed fiery demon
now looks a miniscule score"





No comments:

Post a Comment